The following commentary by Steve MacDonald has been republished with permission from GraniteGrok.
The answer is still no, you don’t get amnesty. Your behavior was reprehensible. You’ve damaged millions of people and ruined millions of lives, and when the accounting is done, you were complicit in what may be the single most significant genocides in human history.
But that’s not why you don’t deserve amnesty.
The entire time, the truth was right in front of you, whether you labeled the people challenging your “new normal” deniers or not. I’ve still got screen-grabbed data showing over a year’s worth of State numbers.
|4/15/21||% Risk of||% Risk of||Positive Test|
These results were consistent throughout, and even then, COVID Cultists demanded quarantines, vaccine passports, masks, and other restrictions.
But pre or post-masking, distancing, or lockdowns, the numbers are the same. Pre-vaccine to post-vaccine numbers were the same, with a few minor exceptions. New Hampshire had no COVID deaths under 20 until after the vaccine rollout.
COVID was never the threat advertised, and it was right in front of you in the state’s data. But your so-called media, politicians, “leaders,” and state and local health boards ignored it. All they cared about was positive cases detected by a flawed test.
Those most likely to die – while still a tragedy – were past the average life expectancy age. Their odds of surviving the flu after the age of 80 are already low; still, 80% of them survived the so-called plague of COVID.
Your answer was to inject 70% of the population with an experimental drug with significant risks, almost none disclosed. You then pilloried the other 30 percent while fearmongering alternatives with long tracks record of safety.
Your science was so bad that you had to stop reporting vaccine status because most people still getting hospitalized for COVID were and still are vaccinated, but not after repeating the lies. And we have not yet begun to discover how badly this “cure” has damaged the lives of children who were never at risk.
I don’t care if you joked about hoping we died. I assume that’s everyday dinner conversation among the vapid Left. I don’t care that you danced on the graves of those who did. You’ve always done that. What bothers me is how quickly you embraced and advocated for tyranny as if all you needed was an excuse.
You are the threat to Democracy and the Republic. You are a threat to women’s health and human rights.
And, while I’m a big fan of salvation and redemption – assuming genuine contrition – this particular offense is hard to forgive. But the specter of another test is upon us. There’s been an unprecedented spike in Respiratory syncytial virus in infants, probably of vaccinated mothers or vaccinated children likely cased by this.
There was an interesting article in Cell magazine showing that Covid vaccine destroys all-important hematopoietic (blood-related) stem cells responsible for the development of immunity and much more. If you want to read more about it, check out Brian Mowrey’s article too.
The COVID Karens are not handling it well, blaming the unvaccinated.
No amnesty for you.