The Chronicle of the Vermont State House is a bi-monthly publication by Page Communications and True North Media.
The newsprint edition is distributed free to legislators, to visitors at the State House, to every Vermont selectboard member and town clerk, and at selected locations statewide.
It is also available online in PDF. Click here to read Volume 1, No. 4, June 5, 2019.
In this issue:
1. Every bill passed in 2019
2. New “Travels with Charlie” video series
3. Increased spending on low-carbon transportation
4. GOP leaders on wacky adjournment
5. Act 250 reform concerns from cities, towns
6. Senate roll calls on budget, taxes, abortion
7. Letters to editor call out 2019 legislature, estate tax
8. Passing of farmer/legislator