The Chronicle of the Vermont State House is a bi-monthly publication by Page Communications and True North Media.
The newsprint edition is distributed free to legislators, to visitors at the State House, to every Vermont selectboard member and town clerk, and at selected locations statewide.
It is also available online in PDF. Click here to read Volume 1, No. 2 May 2, 2019.
In this issue:
1. Trophy buck returns to Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife Committee room
2. Tracking the Big Bills: update on major legislation
3. Mandatory high school civics bill proposed
4. House grapples with record number of new bills
5. Bill Huff op-ed: Rural Vermonters dying death of a thousand cuts
6. Letter to Editor: legislators intolerant at community forum
7. Senate roll calls published
8. “Madam Speaker” – House members weigh in on Indigenous People’s Day